Which of the following statement/s is/are correct Indian Railways Directorate:
1. Indian Railways Ministry has decided to constitute two Directorates.
2. aims for the creation of cross-functional directorates to focus on different areas.
3. Mobility Directorate will be constituted to focus on areas of Commercial goods transportation.
This is the first time such a post has been ever created within the organization.
The position is also the highest post held by an Indian in the WHO.
She is currently the Director General of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- He is succeeding Chief of Naval Staff (CONS) Admiral Mohammad Zakaullah after President Mamnoon Hussain approved his elevation to the office.
- He will replace Arundhati Bhattacharya. She was the first woman chairperson of the SBI.